What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the Website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the Website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the Website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As most online services, our Website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the Website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data. The third-party cookies used on our Website are mainly for understanding how the Website performs, how you interact with our Website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and helping speed up your future interactions with our Website.
What Types of Cookies do We Use?
- Essential:Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our Website. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account.
- Statistics:These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the Website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the Website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the Website performs and where it needs improvement.
- Marketing:Our Website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
- Functional:These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our Website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the Website on social media platforms.
- Preferences:These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the Website.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.|
Should you decide to change your preferences later for the Website through your browsing session, you can click here. This will display the consent notice again enabling you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent entirely. In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can delete cookies any time you want by using the settings in your web browser. You can also choose to disable cookies from your web browser, but this would mean that our Website and other websites that you access may not function properly. If you do this, a potential result is that you may not be able to sign in. Further information on deleting or controlling cookies can be found at www.aboutcookies.org.